General information: (973) 757-6000
Tickets: (973) 757-6600
25 Lafayette Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Guest Services - Guest Service locations are available to answer your questions, collect lost and found, provide Assisted Listening Devices and provide assistance to guests. In addition, guest services can assist with finding lost guests and providing wheelchair escorts during events.
Code of Conduct - Prudential Center is committed to providing an enjoyable and safe environment for all guests to experience. We are committed to exceeding our guest’s expectations by providing excellent customer service. When you attend an event at Prudential Center, you should expect a first-class service, a safe and clean arena, concessionaries that serve a variety of quality food, and courteous and knowledgeable staff. All event day staff work hand in hand at each of our events to ensure your experience is a positive one. As a guest at Prudential Center an individual’s conduct must be bounded by the law and the right of others to enjoy the event, and should not offend or be abusive to others. We ask all guests to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, athletes, arena staff and arena property.
- Guests shall not willfully and maliciously disturb a guest/employee with a loud unreasonable noise and shall not interfere in other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated areas within Prudential Center.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, and possessing prohibited items.
- Guests shall never enter the playing area, the performance area or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of Prudential Center staff.
- Any other conduct deemed by Prudential Center to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property, will be handled immediately by our staff.
- All Prudential Center guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests who fail to comply with the Prudential Center Code of Conduct & Courtesy are subject to ejection from the Arena. We want all our guests and fans to enjoy their visit to Prudential Center. If, at any time, you cannot enjoy the event to its fullest, please speak with the nearest Prudential Center staff member. The Prudential Center sincerely hopes that our fans will appreciate their official promise to comply with the house policies and they will cooperate with our staff to make everyone’s visit an enjoyable experience.
Guest Service Locations
Main Concourse – Outside the Golia Ice Lounge at Section 9
Upper concourse – Outside sections 114 and 214