Korean Boy Band and KPOP superstars, BTS, announces US Tour with back to back performances at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ.
Sept 28 – Doors: 5:30PM, Show 8:00PM
Sept 29 – Doors: 3:30PM, Show 6:00PM
• All bags are subject to a security screening. Bags that cannot fit under a guests seat or impairs the experience of another guest can be checked at Guest Services, located behind section 9.
• Sound Check check in will begin at 10 am on the day of each event. Check in will be located at the Lafayette Street entrance located on Lafayette Street.
Sound Check guests with GA tickets should line up with the GA line starting at the Investors Bank tower to receive their numbered wristband which secures their space in the line. After they receive their GA line wristband they should proceed to the Lafayette Street entrance for Sound Check. Following sound check, GA guests should return to the GA line and find their spot in line based on the number on their wristband.
• BTS merchandise will be available outside on Championship Plaza starting at 10am on Friday and 9am on Saturday.
• At the request of the artist, no cameras of any kind are permitted inside the arena. Photography, and video/audio recording is strictly prohibited.
Any ticket-holder who violates the policies for this event, including the camera policy, will be evicted at discretion of venue management
• Signs with sticks, lights, wires and/or batteries are not allowed inside the venue
• Signs that obstruct the view of a guests will be confiscated
• The box office will open at 9am each concert day. The box office can be found at the corner of Edison and Mulberry Street near the Investors Bank Tower
Permitted and Prohibited Items
• Official BTS light sticks are allowed inside the arena
• Portable chargers are allowed inside the arena
• Step Stools cannot be brought into the arena
• For a full list of prohibited items, visit the Prudential Center A-Z Guide
Sign up for all things KPOP, exclusive offers & the latest show information.
The Prudential Center trademark and logos are used under license from The Prudential Insurance Company of America, a subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc., headquartered in the USA, neither of which is affiliated with Prudential plc, a company headquartered in the United Kingdom.